Thursday, April 3, 2014

Things I am Currently Crushin' On

Greetings All!

So, my eyes are being drawn to the most random things/styles at the moment. Here are some inspirational photos of items I am currently crushin' on.

1.) Abstract Prints

Diane Von Furstenburg-2014
Kelis was spotted in this dress about two years ago and I am still swooning over it! 
 Celine S/S 2014
Zara S/S 2014
Purchase Here
Purchase Here

2.) Full Midi-Skirts and Dresses



3.) Primary Colors

 Celine S/S 2014
 Jill Sanders S/S 2014

4.) Palazzo Pants

I love Major Must Have's! Check her blog out here.
BooHoo (Here)

 5.) Color Block and Chunky Heels

Asos (Sold Out)
Zara(Here)
Shoe Dazzle

So, what are your thoughts? Hate it or Love it? What trends/items are you feeling at the moment? 

(Unless stated otherwise, the photos included in this post were found via Pinterest and Google Images) 

7 comments:

  1. Loving everything here especially the abstract prints and the full midi skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bright colors for Spring and Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full midi skirts are great. They are so feminine and almost retro looking.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also loving the Mid Skirts! Those abstract colors will be very nice for the Spring/Summer

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSSS for all of these trends! I'm loving Palazzo pants & abstract prints and even better together! The full midi skirts and dresses are cute too!
    Shasie Live Life in Style
    Founder of Houston Fashion Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am feenin' for a full midi skirt and some palazzo pants. Let me know if u find any that are cute and affordable. That lime green midi skirt is dope.

    Loveomora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the primary colors trend - its such a great way to color block with fun colors for spring and summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO