Sunday, March 23, 2014

Vintage Lovin'-Purple Rain

Good Evening to All! 

Hoping everyone had a great weekend! I had so many things on the agenda to do this weekend and some I completed while others will just have to wait until next weekend. Church was absolutely amazing today! God truly spoke to my heart and also forced me to reflect on some things within me that are holding me back from fully walking in my purpose and his plan for me. I left feeling revived and renewed! Love when that happens! Well, on to what I wore.... I picked up this purple jumpsuit on a recent thrifting trip. The color is what grabbed my attention and I immediately thought of pairing it with pink. I just love the combo of purple and pink, it's so girly & chic. I definitely need to have this jumpsuit tailored a bit, especially in the leg area, which I will most likely do once I reach my weight loss goals. Well, Hope you Enjoy! 
 
Ensemble Deets:
Purple Jumpsuit-Vintage
Pink Pumps-Aldo
Nude Clutch-Thrifted
Earrings-Thrifted
Bracelets-F21


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! XOXO

39 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colours.
    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous in Purple! luv it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love that jumpsuit and the purple is on point!!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Purple is def. one of my fav colors!

      Delete
  4. Girl you slayed!! You look amazing! Love this look!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I'm the market for cute pink pumps, too....x
    xo,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa! Thanks girl! Yes, pink pumps are a must. Especially for a girl girl like you :-)

      Delete
  6. Very chic! Love it!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love this jumpsuit! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVVVE it Both are my favorite color combinations....great find!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Funny because they're both my fav' colors too! :-)

      Delete
  9. LOVE, LOVE,LOVE. Great color combination and what an awesome find!!!!

    www.fancycurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Great find and I love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumpsuit, also love how you paired it with the pink pumps!
    Xo
    Priscilla
    www.prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab combo! That jumpsuit is a great find!!!! HAUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look, Roni! So chic and classic. Perfect! XO~

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the mixture of colours in this look. Just gorgeous. And may God's purpose for your life come to pass.

    www.myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much and thank-you kindly for the positive words/blessing!

      Delete
  15. Such a bold statement jumpsuit! I love it. You look great.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color combo is everything! Love the fit of the jumpsuit ahd the color...Oh, and that pumps definitely completes this look...LOVE!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  17. My dream jumpsuit. Xoxoxo England , london

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO