Friday, March 21, 2014

Casual Black and White

Greetings Loves!

So, as of lately I've been living for black jeggings/skinnies. They seem to be my weekend staple item. They're so comfy, stretchy, and forgiving, which I definitely need right now..smh! Well, this was a quick casual look I threw together for breakfast with one of my girlfriends. Do you have a weekend go-to item? Please share.  XOXO
 
 
Ensemble Deets:
Waterfall Jacket-River Island
White Tee-Target
Black Skinnies-Seven for All Mankind 
Purse-Zara
Heels-Zara 
Necklace-Ebay
Belt-Michael Kors


11 comments:

  1. That bag is Zara, ah snap. I so want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is SO good! Love those shoes, and the BAG is fabulous!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Jacket is SUPER cute! You great as usual!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shoes and the bag really make this look POP!! Love it!
    xo,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteeee!! Love the shoes! My go-to weekend item are comfy jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled
    blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking
    more of your great post. Also, I have shared
    your website in my social networks!

    Here is my web-site :: eбaл

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO