Friday, January 4, 2013

Plaid Blouse (Remixed)

Greetings All!!

This was a look I wore to a Holiday party hosted by one of my good friends. We had a really good time! It's always great to be in good company. I decided to pull my plaid shirt out again and paired it with denim this time around, for a more casual look. Hope you Enjoy :-)
This is how I styled the blouse previously.
What I Am Wearing:
Blouse-Gap(Thrifted) Similar here and here
Dark Blue Skinny Jeans-H&M
Carlos Santana Boots (Can purchase here)
Gold layered necklace-F21
Studded Bracelet-F21
Earrings-Aldo
Bow Clutch-Love Courtnie(Can purchase here)
Jacket-Michael Kors via Nordstrom (Similar here and here)

As Always, Thanks for visiting my blog! XOXO

14 comments:

  1. Love our boots!!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and great boots, you look fabulous as always.

    Come visit my fashion blog at www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great mama!! Loving the plaid and boots!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse looks super comfortable. I like both ways you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab look, love it both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the holiday feel to the plaid shirt...love both looks--casual/chic :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Love those boots & Jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so gonna have to find my plaid shirt you look amazing love both looks they're both totally different yet perfect in their own way you rock honey! Loving that hair btw :))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you hooked up the plaid, I hate plaid but now I love it your awesome and love the booties I'm so adddicted.Love it can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you styled the shirt this way! Your hair is so gorgeous straight! I love it! These booties are awesome too! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit as always....love the boots!!!! Yellow Bird

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the plaid shirt. I love the skirt combo. Chic and feminine.

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! Especially the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO