Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!

Greetings Everyone!

Hoping everyone had a safe and fun New Year's! Wishing you all a year filled with love, prosperity, happiness, and purpose! I bought in the New Year at church, as I do every year, and this is what I wore.  I have to be honest, I was a little hesitant about rocking a red lip to church but I went with it...and guess what?! I wasn't the only one :-) A couple of other ladies rocked a fab red lip, as well! Anywho, here's my look. Hope you Enjoy! XOXO
What I Am Wearing:
Leopard Blouse-Thrifted
Blazer-White House Black Market(Thrifted)
Pants-Gap
Shoes-CL's
Lipstick-Ruby Woo
Hoop Earrings-Aldo
Clutch-Vintage via Etsy


Also, I finally got with the program and started a Style & Poise facebook page. So, please feel free to like my page....Here! As always, THANKS so much for your love and continuous support of my blog! I TRULY and GENUINELY appreciate every single visitor, follower, viewer, and comment I receive!!!! XOXO


18 comments:

  1. happy new year :) love the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love this look. simple & fab! Your hair looks so pretty! Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic outfit!! love the red lip! Happy New Year!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you lady! Glad you decided to go with the red lip. It looks great on you.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year dear!you look sexy on it. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. u r lookin sooo fab!!!=)))))amazin blazer n heelz))))xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!You look cute with this outfit.Best wishes for you in the beginning of new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year doll!! You look great and I wore a similar outfit to church too :)

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super cute. Love the look. BTW I went and liked the FB page.

    XOXO
    NeShanta
    www.styleisshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jacket, you look wondeful :)

    Check out my fashion blog at www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com
    Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you wore the red lips to church, I would because I don't live by rules. Lol. I love that you went to church, I also did. Happy New Year Hun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im truly inspired by this look and will so copy I'm definitely going to make my version of this and tag you!! great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love! Steal away! I can't wait to see your version of this look I know it's going to be FAB!!!

      Delete
  14. I love your clutch and blazer. Leopard print paired with white is so clean and chic. Nice combo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the leopard with the white blazer, the the black pants and shoes, red bag nice very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rocking look to bring in 2013....Great look! Love the blazer. Yellow Bird

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO