Thursday, January 10, 2013

Casual Chic: Neon Pink and Neutral

Greetings Everyone!

Hoping everyone is having a good week thus far. It's almost the weekend, woo hoo! This is a pretty casual look that I wore to work today. There really isn't too much of a story behind this look, casual and comfy was on the agenda and that's how this look came about. I also must say this neon pink color makes me smile :-) Well, Enjoy the rest of your week lovelies and have a great weekend! XOXO
I have pretty broad shoulders, so I remove the shoulder pads from all of my blazers. I removed them from this blazer, too...... but for whatever reason, the shape and structure stayed the same....oh wells!
What I Am Wearing:
Oxford Shirt-Gap
 Jeans- Old Navy
Blazer-Thrifted
 Necklace-F21
 Flats-F21
Bracelet-F21
Earrings-Aldo
Purse-Louis Vuitton Speedy

As Always, THANKS SO MUCH, for stopping by! XOXO

P.S. Notice anything different?! :-)

26 comments:

  1. Great and so lovely post. I like your pink shirt. I have also a pink shirt as you.This color is so attractive and lovely. You are looking so pretty in this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE THIS LOOK AND YES i loveeeeee THE NEW BANNER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. The colors look great together!
    Jen
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple casual yet still very cute, I really like the cap-toe shoes!!!!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni! I absolutely love your new logo! You know pink is my color too. So I'm loving that blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika!! Yes, pink is my fav color too :-)

      Delete
  6. I love the flats and your new logo and design are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color combo is sooo gorge! Wouldve never thought to pair these colors together!! You look great!!


    Love the blog makeover btw!!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. want. this. whole. outfit. now.
    you look awesome!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this color combo together, you look amazing...:)

    BTW I really like the template of your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much and yes, I must agree the graphic designer did a great job with the template..I was so psyched when I saw it :-)

      Delete
  10. Love that combination, Looking fabulous as always!

    Follow my fashion blog at www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com
    Thax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flats cant be 421 I loev them super cute wow xx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the same thing I said when I saw them....lol

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on your engagement and best of luck with your wedding planning! Tendenza is a fabulous venue and I'm sure it won't disappoint. Can't wait to see wedding details of your big day =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the new layout - looks great!!! The color combo is great too :)

    you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. You killed it with the flats! I had no idea what was coming as I scrolled down lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO