Sunday, January 6, 2013

Casual Chic: Denim and Tights

Greetings Everyone and Happy Sunday!!!

I did a little bit of shopping this past weekend and also met up with one of my bridesmaids to work on some "diy" wedding projects. So being comfy was my main priority. For whatever reason when shopping I almost always wear leggings or jeggings. I feel it's very easy to slip in and out of when trying on clothes and they're extremely comfortable. Well, this was my casual shopping look.  Wishing everyone a BLESSED week! :-)

What I Am Wearing:
Denim Shirt-Marshall's
Jeggings-H&M
Boots-Steve Madden
Scarf-Aldo
Bag-H&M
Earrings-Aldo

As Always, THANKS SO MUCH, for stopping by my blog! XOXO

20 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!! I love your scarf with the boots that pop of color is amazing you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and showing some love :-)I'm right there with you with the leggings, you cant go wrong with them! Love the look, the scarf is a great touch. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U always make casual look so fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that scarf... and of course the rest of your outfit!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and simple outfit!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, nothing like leggings when shopping. Cute casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scarf, boots and purse! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comfy yet stylish, I can dig it! I love your boots and bag, so cute. Your hurr looks purty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stylish yet comfy, I can dig it! I love your bag and shoes, so cute. Your hurr looks purty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely scarf babe love love xx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog dear! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3
    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY!

    NEW OUTFIT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple yet chic, always a win-win combination. You're absolutely right, jeggings are perfect for trying on clothes.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a simple yet chic look! love that scarf :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking fabulous, love it all!!

    Check out my fashion blog at www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the casual look and your bag is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun scarf! I also believe I need that bag!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a fan. This is yet another unexpected casual look. Super dope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO