Monday, December 17, 2012

Corporate Casual: Green Checkered Blazer

Greetings to All!

One thing I love about my job is we have a pretty laid back dress code. So, I am really able to dress according to my mood. On this particular day, I just wanted to be comfy but still put together. This blazer is yet another one of my recent thrifting finds.  :-) This is how I styled it for a casual day in the office. Hope you Enjoy!

What I Am Wearing:
Blazer-Thrifted($5, I think)
White T-shirt-Target
Jeans-H&M
Boots-Jessica Simpson(Old)
Bag-Louis Vuitton Speedy
Necklace-F21
Scarf-Arden B(Old)

25 comments:

  1. Very cute. A blazer always pulls things together and the scarf is a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sing..I agree, that's why I love them so much. It's effortless style.

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit with and without scarf. The scarf makes you look so cozy!

    Crystal

    http://mai-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I think I like it better with the scarf :-)

      Delete
  3. super cute and comfy at the same time !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look! very cute and chic, works with the scarf or not :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer creates a very chic and fun look. Love it :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cozy look, love your boots!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blazer - especially with the floral scarf!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, I agree..I like it with the scarf too!

      Delete
  8. Cute and casual, like it with or without the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these boots and blazer looks fabulous!
    Check out my fasion blog at http://fashion1psychology.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look. I need me some boots! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this xxx
    xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, chic and comfy all at once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO