Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All Black Errrthang!!!

Seasons Greetings!!!

Hoping everyone had a joyful and Blessed CHRISTmas! I thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas. It was spent with family and friends, just how it should be :-) My birthday happens to be on Christmas day as well. So, a few friends and I celebrated my birthday the Saturday before Christmas in NYC. I had a blast and it was a great way to welcome my 30's! There are tons of pics but I should get a pass cause it's my b-day...lol! Anywho, this was the start of my Christmas/30th Birthday celebration! 
Skating at Rockefeller Center
Visited Crumbs for cupcakes and Starbucks and it was DELISH!!!!


A lil' pampering 






What I Am Wearing:
Leggings-H&M
Black Sweater Top-H&M 
Necklace-Zara
Leather Jacket-Michael Kors
Faux Fur Vest-Cotton One
Purse-H&M
Boots-Michael Kors
Earrings-Diamond Studs
Belt-H&M(came with a coat)
Scarf-Target

As Always, THANKS SO MUCH, for stopping by! XOXO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!


28 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit!! Stunning... looks like you had a great Christmas!! Happy Holidays!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful as always Roni! Hope you had a merry christmas and a wonderful birthday!

    x Ada
    www.gypsyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING!!!! You are rocking that outfit love the detail with the fur the belt and the studded bag perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had some much deserved fun and you're all black ensemble is EVERYTHING!!!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful smile-Happy Belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday! Welcome to club 30! I love EVERYTHANG' about this look!!! Especially the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never trust a skinny Santa!! LOL!

    You looked great! Love that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Happy Birthday!

    Jen
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Love this look your sporting!

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love and adore this look. You nailed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Christmas Babies! Mine is Christmas Eve! You look fab, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Christmas Babies! Mine is Christmas Eve. You look Fab!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!!!

    https://www.curvysoutherner.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit and purse, looking good, Merry Christmas :)

    Check out my fashion blog at

    www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Hunny
    You look absolutely amazing and that necklace is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the all black. Looks like you had a ball!!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    PS I'll borrow that bag from you anytime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like fun and you look too cute in you outfit!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look too fab!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Belated Birthday, looks like you had a blast!!!
    Besos, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. You looked amazing! Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun!!! Looks like you had a great time! :) Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the all black and the faux fur vest, fabo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl, this is, handsdown, your best look yet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love black, fur and leather,sharp.You did it with style.Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO