Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wear: 70's Vintage Chic

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!

Hoping everyone had an enjoyable weekend and will have a great week, as well. This weekend I had a couple of house guests come down for the day and we had a good time. I finally had the opportunity to see Think Like A Man....very funny! I loved the movie so much that the boo and I are going to see it again this week. We also went to my good ole' faithful, Warm Daddy's, for dinner. It was a nice weekend. This is what I wore. Hope you Like! XOXO

What I Am Wearing:
Blouse-H&M
Necklace-H&M
Wide Leg Pants-Joe's Jeans
Ring-Kohl's
Earrings-H&M
Bag-Aldo
Nail Polish-Sinful Colors 24/7

As Always, THANKS SO MUCH, for stopping by! XOXO

23 comments:

  1. love the look. The blouse is amazing. Think like a man def gets two thumbs up. I saw it twice as well and was glad I did - I missed jokes the first time from laughing so hard :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top.

    --
    Shanice,

    Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit, that shirt is so cute!! The entire look is chic and cute!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look gorgeous, love the top and pants.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit especially your top :)



    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic & vintage represents this outfit perfectly...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Very 70ish! The colors in the top are super cute!

    Stay beautiful! *Smooches*
    Nique

    www.chubbydivaonadime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top and jeans!!!!

    tishiannae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit the look is stunning dear the top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top!! The colors are beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors in that top are FAB!! Love the fit of the jeans on you too!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit. It's very cute, yet stylish-casual. The top is gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that blouse, especially with the wide leg jeans - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this whole look!! Very 70's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that top and the bag are fab! you look great :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that top!! I need it! =]]

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this! orange and pink are always a great color combo :)

    youngwildefree.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your blouse. Even though it's H&M, it has a Versace feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO