Friday, April 13, 2012

Casual Wear:True Blue

Greetings All !So, I've really been digging the color blue, as of lately!  I am reworking my closet again today and these cobalt blue denim pants...I just can't get enough of them. Feel free to check out my post here and here to see how I rocked them previously.  Here's my casual look which I wore last week, I didn't get around to posting it...so here it is! Hope ya like! XOXO

I also want to send a HUGE thank you to Polka Spots and Freckle Dots for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is why you rarely see me without a smile; my serious face...So Stank....NO BUENO! 
I have to learn how to take better detail pics..I'll get there soon :-)
What I Am Wearing:
Gingham Shirt-Old Navy
Cargo Jacket-H&M
Pants-Penny's
Flats-Steve Madden
Stacked Bracelets-H&M
Right arm bracelet-Macy's
Earrings-Diamond Studs
Belt-H&M
Clutch-Thrifted
Ring-H&M
Cross Necklace-Thrifted

As Always, THANKS for your continued support..it means a lot! XOXO


28 comments:

  1. The blue is great with the trench to ground it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the arm party!! Very pretty! The bow flats are soooo cute! Love it!!

    -Cherrie

    P.S. thanks for your help! I will see if photobucket can help with enlarging my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors in these pictures! Perfect for spring.The bracelets are great too! Im really liking the outdoor pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY CUTE CASUAL LOOK!
    WWW.STYLE4CURVES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute styling of the blues! i have the same clutch in honey mustard :)

    Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday Doll.. love the entire look.. blue is a great shade on you :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! I am obsessed with blue too! Looks fab on you.

    IvonneStacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very welcome! I love this outfit, and all the colour from your accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics are always soooo lovely! The blue suits u and it's a great smile u got... Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Casually chic love it!

    www.gypsyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love this casual look! The pop of pink is very refreshing!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am soooo jealous of your cross necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look, and the outdoor lighting (and background) really shows off the quality of your camera!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the arm candy is gorgeous love the top and the colors together are gorgeous lov the pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE your style...Very similar to my own so I'm always inspired. Thanks for sharing your fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking super hot in cool blue. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the arm party that you have going on! lovely blue
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great casual look and I love how the blew really pops against your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute look! Blue is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this blue palette and the pop of pink in the bag! Awesome Spring look!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this; looks so comfy yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute ensemble Dear love the mix of colors
    PS: Join Giveaway http://fashberries.blogspot.com/2012/04/day-to-night-with-vedette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Gingham! You usually see it in red and white but the blue is super refreshing!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/04/fringe-benefits-diy-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute! I really like those pants. The color is so vivid. The clutch is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a fan of an all blue outfit :) Cute accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO