Monday, January 30, 2012

Blue and Green

Top of the Week to All!

Hoping everyone's weekend was great. My weekend consisted of an impromptu trip to Target, H&M, and Forever 21. I purchased a fab peplum top from H& M( that I can't wait to wear), a top and bracelet from Forever 21 and house products from the lovely TarJay! Speaking of Tarjay, I am uberly excited about the debut of the Jason Wu line on Feb. 5th. Let's hope it isn't as nuts as the debut of the Missoni line back in September. Anywho, I feel so bad because I overslept for church Sunday but I did manage to tune in via the web. Well, this was my look of the day....
Laughing at the "future hubby"....he can be a character at times...lol!  
What I Am Wearing:
Blazer-H&M
Blouse-Macy's
Denim Pants-H&M
Necklace-Jewel Mint
Wedge Booties-Steve Madden Luxe
Watch-Movado
Earrings-Random

As Always, Be blessed and THANKS for stopping by! Feel free to follow :-) XOXO

24 comments:

  1. Love the blue and green combo.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that color combo. That blazer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute outfit! :) Those booties are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is so pretty!! Vibrant colors look great on you doll, and yes we are all bringing spring in early this year it seems.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the green and blue together soo chic and those booties are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bold cobalt blue H&M blazer looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo...already inspired! thanks!

    btw - I love the candid shot of you laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, looking fabulous as always :)

    www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colorblocking! You look great as usual :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit!! I like those boots!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that blouse and blazer combo of colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo! And the aqua green looks great on you! Girl I didnt make it to church either last Sunday...shame on me. But I already knew I wasnt going to go the night before lol.

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nail polish name please? I think I have that one or somen' similar.

    Looking CuYuTe!!!

    YepYep

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those colors Roni and your haircut is still looking great!
    LOVE those booties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the top and blazer colors together, well done lady!
    http://www.badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute!! and i love the candid shots :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely choices and good taste.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choice of colors :) Especially the blouse! I really like your blog, it's so full of life and energy! I feel you on the Jason Wu for Target collection! I have been eyeing a few pieces and I am so excited about it. I couldn't score anything on the Missoni collection so this is catch up time! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO